About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rikimas is here!! aka Riki in NY - Day Two

well, this morning started out like any day would at home, except that it started with a vanilla Starbucks coffee. Madmoll came sometime around 11:30am, and we left, headed for the days WGA picket, which was at the Stock Exchange. Man, oh man, the traffic was unbelievable. We spent 2 hours on the bus, although, while waiting for the bus, we saw Rex from One Life to Live coming out of the bank. Very cool.

So, like I said, 2 hours on the bus, and we got to the Stock Exchange, however, by the time we got there, the picketers were gone. So Madmoll took some pictures of me and Mom in front of it.

We walked from there, where we rode the Staten Island Ferry, and got some neat shots of the city, plus the other ferry. We then caught a bus back to the hotel, and that was pretty much our day.

some of the pics we took are here if you'd like to see them. Hopefully we'll get to the picket site in time tomorrow, to show the writers the fan support.

No comments: