About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One Step Closer

Well, I said that friday would be my deadline for deciding on whether or not I was going to TCR, but I pulled it back. The deadline is now tomorrow. I found a rental agnecy that will allow me to rent the car with my bro as driver, and doesn't mind his age. The only thing that I don't know is if they wlll allow me to take the car out of the country. If they will, well, Big Apple here I come. Because of my aversion to using the phone (probably has something to do with my seven years in the call centre industry), I emailed the company. I hope to hear from them first thing. I'll let you know what they say.

No comments: