About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is TCR ready for Riki?

Cuz Riki is going to TCR!! Oh wow. The rental agency I was looking into yesterday says that we can take the car out of the country, which means, I can go! So, guess what? I'm going! I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything. I'm going to my Mecca. Once I've made this journey, my life will be complete. Well, not really. I'd still like to be a writer on the show, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. This was a goal that I knew was reachable, and well, it's just about reached. I just need to find out what documents I need to take my dialysis supplies and machine across the border, and I'm set. I'll be working my tail off the next two weeks to make sure I've got the money to go. Oh, but the pessimist in me is wondering what's going to happen to screw it up. Sometimes I wish I could snuff that guy. He's such a buzz kill.

No comments: