About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Friday, March 16, 2007

April 17th Update

A bit of an update on my last post. I don't think I'm going to have the money to go, which sucks. I have found a good hotel that's not too far away. They don't have internet access, but that's ok. One the ISPs that we use has a local access number, so I'd have dialup. Right now, it seems we have to find out if we can get a rental car. If we can do that for a reasonable amount of money, and they'll let bro drive (he's under 25) we may still be able to go. We'll probably work on that on my days off next week. I'm still going to take the time off work, because I am owed it, whether I go or not. I really hope I can go. Not going would be a huge disappointment. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: