About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Woohoo!!

Guess what!? I finally got my confirmation for tickets to a taping. I'm so excited, it's not funny. They are for April 17th. So now, I'm in plan mode. I need to get a hotel, find a car rental place that'll allow my bro to drive, get a letter from my doctor for my dialysis machine, make arrangments for supplies to be delivered, and pray to God that I have enough money to make the trip, and that nothing weird happens to keep me from going. This is my big deal trip. Unless I come into a lot of money, I'll probably never get to go on another trip like this one. I just hope nothing screws it for me. I'm terrified that it won't work out, and on April 17th, I'll be watching the show from this chair like I was January 8th. Keep your fingers crossed for me, and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: