About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Friday, April 13, 2007

2 More Sleeps!!

So, today we went to get the car. It's not a bad car, and will make the trip. This is so cool. All is really coming together. I leave on Sunday!! It's so awesome that I'm actually GOING!! This is what I've been working for since August. I didn't think it would come about as quickly as it has. So, now I've got to actually get to the hotel in New Jersey. That will be an adventure in itself, seeing that my little brother is doing the driving. We think we know where we are going. We should get some maps from somewhere, though.. not sure where... if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

No comments: