About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bittersweet Victory Update and Christmas Card

Well, I thought I'd let you know that I won't be going to a taping of The Colbert Report on January 8,2007. It's just going to take too long to get a passport. It sucks. How do I know if I'll ever get the chance again? I guess I don't. I'm hoping for the best, though. I'm going to mail my Christmas card to Stephen tomorrow. Hopefully he'll get it before Christmas. I do hope that he does say something about all the Christmas cards coming his way. A lot of them are photoshopped, but there are others, like mine, which were painstakingly crafted with glue, markers, contruction paper, and stickers.
Here's what I made:

I thought it was pretty good. The stickers made it a lot easier, as my artistic talents aren't the best. *L* Geez, I hope he likes it.

No comments: