About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Night Before

Well, tomorrow is November 11, the day before my taping. Unfortunately, there is a writer's strike going on, and there will be no show, but I decided to go anyway. So, tomorrow I board a plane for New York. I'm still excited. I'm meeting a friend that I met online. We've made some tentative plans, and I'm hoping to meet up with Stephen somwehre along the line, but I have a feeling I won't. It doesn't matter, though. Right now, I'm looking forward to riding the ferris wheel at Toys R Us at Times Square. I'm sure that will be the highlight of my trip. I wonder what the odds are of running into Anderson Cooper.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow after I get settled. I'm sure I'll have a few.

No comments: