About Me

My photo
I am 28, and live in Stratford, PEI, with my parents and brother, and 2 cats.. *S* I have Chronic Kidney Failure and have had 2 transplants, the first in 1992 and the second in 2001.. I am now on dialysis and awaiting a third transplant.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Stephen's on Vacation

Dr. Stephen T Colbert DFA is taking a break until September 11 (what a day to come back, huh?), so I've decided to lay off Comedy Central until at least then. I still haven't received anything from them to answer my question.
There is talk on ColbertNation.com about a TDS/TCR Convention in 2008. Sounds like a neat idea. They're talking like it might be in Charloston, SC. I hope so. I'll definately be saving up for the tickets then, and maybe find my own way to see Stephen. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: